HOW TO JOIN AS A REALTOR®
- The Designated REALTOR®/Office Manager of the REALTOR® office you are joining submits an Associate Information Form to South Shore Realtors®, notifying us you have begun working as an agent in their office.
- South Shore Realtors® will email you an application, pro-rated dues invoice and information explaining the membership process.
- Send your completed application, dues payment and a copy of your license to South Shore Realtors®. Upon receipt of these items, you will become a “Provisional” member.
- All “Provisional” members are required to attend a New REALTOR® Training within 4 months of joining as well as complete the following prior to the live New REALTOR® Training
- Complete New Member Code of Ethics (COE) training online HERE and submit your certificate of completion to email@example.com.
- Complete the National Association of REALTORS® New Member Orientation HERE and submit your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be inducted into South Shore Realtors® at the end of your New REALTOR® Training and receive your official REALTOR® pin (and become an “active" REALTOR®).
Questions? Contact us at (781) 826-5139 or by email to email@example.com